Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Confessions


I confess...at times, Quickbooks gets on my last darn nerve. It can be so ridiculously illogical.

I confess...that I'm tired of all of these password rules when creating them. Has to be so many characters. Has to include a capital letter. Has to include a number. Some sites require you to have a special character; others don't allow you to at all. It's impossible to remember all of the passwords one needs to remember these days!

I confess...that my friend bought us tickets for a Red Sox game - at Fenway - in April, and I'm SUPER excited about it! Probably TOO excited. But having moved away from New England essentially right after I graduated high school, I haven't been to a game at Fenway in probably 15 years. Yay!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment