Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I finally get to allow myself to re-read A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons, and I'm kind of really excited about it :) Have to say that a part of that is because I probably have just enough time to do so and let it all sink in before Ice & Fire Con in April...

I confess...that Steve was away this weekend and while I missed him and it was lonely at times, I've come to realize that for whatever reason I get a lot more done when he's not around...and this was one of those weekends when I really needed to get a lot done, so him not being around was [sadly?] probably for the best.

I confess...I really need to buckle down on my 101 in 1001 list ::sheepish grin:: Not much else to say about that, other than that it needs to be done. :-/

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment