Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today is Thursday (thankfully)

Yeah, I have to admit that I'll be glad when this week is over ;) It's been a pretty crazy start to the year, to say the least.

I will say this much - I am in *LOVE* with my Moleskine planner. It's huge (that's what she said? heh) and therefore a bit of a pain to lug around...but seeing as it's doing a darn good job of keeping me organized, keeping me accountable, and allowing me to jot down random thoughts throughout the day...I can deal with the fact that it's a bit bulky ;) And it was also worth every penny of the $35.95 that I spent on it.






Unfortunately, they're REALLY difficult to find if you don't order them before Christmas, but I definitely suggest this for those who, like me, have trouble keeping track of all they need to do, and/or who want to keep a written journal but always forget to write in it.

Anyway, the weather this week has been disgusting, so that's another reason I'm glad that today is Thursday...it's supposed to clear up for the weekend ;) Ahh the negative connotations of living in the South in the winter...we don't have to deal with blizzards and rarely have below-freezing weather except at night, during a short chunk of the year...but instead we often have to deal with days on end of icky cold rain. Blech.

Of course, the downside of today being Thursday is that it means I didn't make my word count goal for the past week :-/ Yes, I "won" NaNoWriMo with 50,625 words to my novel on November 29th...but in the past month and a half I've only added 9,000 words to that. And I'm still probably a good 20,000 words from actually finishing the darn thing. (My goal for this past week, by the way, was 60,000 words, and I fell short by about 400 words. Sigh.)

Well, there's always next week - and my trusty Moleskine planner to help keep me in line ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment