Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ice & Fire Con is sold out, you say? ;)

I feel like it's been forever since I posted anything about Ice & Fire Con...but it hasn't even been a month!

(And to be honest, I was even promoting it when I went on my ski vacation in Montana a couple of weeks ago!)

I know, I know, the majority of the people who read this blog (if there are any of you out there at all who read it on a regular basis, that is) probably don't give a hoot about Ice & Fire Con. But what can I say, it's taken over my life these past five months, and that's not showing any signs of letting up ;)

Shortly after my last update, we actually sold out of all Stag tickets - and very soon after that, we booked all of the Ravenwood accommodations! We are still offering our Saturday tickets for $30 each, as well as partial weekend tickets (which grant access on Friday 4 PM to 10 PM and on Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM - which are the same hours for the day tickets) for $45.

However, at the moment there is a [probably fleeting] opportunity to get a full-weekend package, as, sadly, one of my roommates is no longer able to make it :(
The total cost is $215 and includes the following:

- Full weekend admission to Ice & Fire Con  
(first unofficial event begins at 11:30 AM on Friday April 26th; registration starts at 3 PM that day - and the convention runs until 1 PM on Sunday April 28th)
- Accommodations for Friday & Saturday night in my cottage
 (you will have roommates - myself and my friends - but you won't have to sleep on the floor, we have plenty of beds!)
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday mornings
- Friday night pub dinner
- Saturday night feast

The ticket amount ($100) would need to be paid immediately, but the remaining amount isn't due until April 5th :) And I can also offer Thursday night accommodations in my cottage (as I'll be arriving around 8 or 9 PM Thursday night) for an additional $35, so just $250 total.

Of course this spot is first come, first serve, so please contact me ASAP at ageeksaga (at) gmail (dot) com (or if you're friends with me on Facebook, feel free to message me on there) if you're interested! Everything will be done through the convention (all exchange of monies etc.) so it's all legit and whatnot, obviously :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment