Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I'm glad I gave myself a bit of a break from the internet/social media this weekend...but at the same time, I should have just not allowed myself to use it at all - for at least a couple of days ;)

I confess...that I'm really tired of the number of Living Social/Groupon/Flash sale website emails that I receive. Some of them I didn't even sign up for myself; I can only guess that my email was automatically added because I was already receiving offers from a similar entity (i.e. I receive Groupon local deals, Groupon "local" travel deals, and Groupon deals on physical items? I did *not* sign up for the latter two).

I confess...that this last one isn't even a confession. I just want to say that we finally got one of those running water drinking things for our pets and I *love* it. Three of the four cats won't even use it but it still helps a LOT with how often we have to fill up water bowls :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment