Sunday, March 10, 2013

Author Spotlight: Tyffani Clark Kemp


Back in November when I was participating in NaNoWriMo, I had the great luck of being part of our local NaNo group. I met some awesome people and had a great time at the kickoff party and the write-ins I attended - and I can't explain how great it was, after years of not being involved in what could be considered a "writing group".

One of the fellow writers who I met was Tyffani Clark Kemp, who, along with participating in NaNoWriMo 2012, already had one novel published and was in the final stages of readying her next novel. Tyffani has been writing since, when she was in sixth grade, she realized that she didn't just want to read about fantastic places and characters - she wanted to write about them as well. Since then she has been weaving parts of herself into all of her writing, be it science fiction pieces featuring aliens or a romance story fraught with conflict.


Tyffani's latest novel is A Beast Within, the first installment of her Beasty Series. It's a paranormal/supernatural romance tale published through Greenville SC's - and Tyffani's - own Side Street Cookie Publishing.


Now, if you'd asked me a few years ago what my favorite type of romance was, I probably wouldn't have had an answer for you - but in recent years I've realized that I am definitely partial to Beauty & the Beast themed stories...and that is exactly what A Beast Within delivers - the popular Beauty & the Beast theme with a modern (and more grown-up...) twist :)

You can find Tyffani and A Beast Within at the following links:

(Tyffani's website)




I also suggest checking out the book trailer for A Beast Within! If it doesn't draw you in and make you want to read this book, well, then...I'm not sure what to say ;)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment