Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I kept meaning to post an entry these past few days, and kept putting it off. Not even for good reason...I certainly could/should have MADE time to do so. I just didn't. Oops.

I confess...that the entry I *should* have posted was a 101 in 1001 update, but I didn't because I didn't get much done last month, and I was SO CLOSE to finishing one specific goal that when I didn't actually do so it made me very blase about posting a February 101 in 1001 update.

I confess...that I'm in the midst of the worst experience I've ever had with an Etsy seller. To the point where today is the last day I have to file a case with PayPal and try to get my money back, and sadly I think I'm going to have to do just that. I've bought a LOT of stuff on Etsy over the years, and it's always been an awesome experience, so this is just...disheartening.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment