Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...that the chances of my actually finishing my Cersei belt before leaving for Orlando (and MegaCon) on Wednesday are looking pretty slim :( Part of the problem is that I had to work Friday *and* Saturday nights, so I just didn't have the free time that I needed to work on the belt this weekend. Ugh.

I confess...that in my excitement for how late it stayed light yesterday, I forgot that pushing the clocks forward would also mean it staying darker for longer in the mornings. Waking up to not a bit of light in the sky threw off my morning, that's for sure (probably doesn't help that it's also a Monday, and all).

I confess...that I'm [probably inordinately] proud of myself for finally finishing my NaNoWriMo novel. I wrote over 50,000 words in just 25 days back in November...and then it took me just over three months to write an additional 30,000 words! Oops. But not only did I finish it, I finished my preliminary edits as well. And sent it to several friends for read-throughs. I'm not even sure it's worth bothering trying to publish, but whatever, I'm just psyched that I *finished* it! :D

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment