Friday, March 29, 2013

Podcast Mania!

So in the past week I was lucky enough to record guest spots on TWO awesome podcasts...

First.......


I come in at about the hour and forty-five minute mark, during which they ask me their usual questions - how I got into the series, and my favorite characters ::cough::Sandor/Jaime/Sansa::cough:: - and then we chat about Ice & Fire Con 2013, and even a bit about the future of Ice & Fire Con :)

Awesomely enough, Amin and Ashley - two of the APOIAF hosts - are attending Ice & Fire Con this year, so I'm looking forward to meeting them...and hopefully convincing them (or the other hosts, or all of them) to come 'round to Ice & Fire Con 2014!

source

Now, one thing about APOIAF - or rather about this specific episode - it does include a hilarious reading from the Queenmaker chapter of A Feast for Crows, but if you've never listen to an APOIAF episode I highly suggest downloading some of their older podcasts as well - or even first. You'll get a way better idea of the *amazing* scope of this podcast by doing so ;)

Next up, I was a guest on Earth Station One as well! This podcast covers a lot of fantasy and sci fi genre books and shows, but this week's episode is mostly about the Song of Ice & Fire novels and the Game of Thrones TV show...with a bit of a spot about another favorite of mine (WALKING DEAD AHHHH!) at the end.

source

(I should probably note - just in case - that if you haven't read the Song of Ice & Fire books, you really shouldn't listen to either one of these. Just sayin' - spoilers, spoilers, spoilers!)

Needless to say, I completely enjoyed these experiences, and it seems that I'll be back as a guest on Earth Station One sometime in the [somewhat] near future, which I'm definitely excited about. Just more "Geek Cred" under the belt, ya know! Even if I was the "negative newbie" on the ESO cast... ;)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment