Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Writer's Block Wednesday: Participation! Participation!

So it's been quite some time since I've recorded a vlog, mainly because when I do them, I want them to be, you know, interesting ;)

And on that note...my next vlog will feature YOUR questions! You can send me any question you want, via several different mediums...

1) Leave a comment here on this entry

2) Email me at ageeksaga (at) gmail (dot) com

3) Send me an ask on tumblr - anonymous questions are okay, though as a warning, if they're *way* out in left field I may not entirely answer them ;)

4) Hit me up on Twitter

So send me something! Anything! Ask me about my likes, my dislikes, my many many cats, my travels, my geeky interests...whatever! If I get enough questions I'll record a vlog with my answers this weekend.

Yeah, really...go forth and


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment