Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Confessions: Boston, I love you.



I confess...that I meant to make this post earlier today, but work has been crazy and then I heard about the explosions near the Boston Marathon finish line.

I was just there this weekend. In Boston, I mean, but on our way to brunch Saturday morning we walked right by the area where they were setting up the finish line. I have friends who have run the marathon throughout the past few years. I have friends who live in Boston. I have friends who were watching the race today. Thankfully...they're all okay. But my heart still goes out to the people who aren't okay - those who were killed or injured. My heart goes out to their families and friends. My heart goes out to any person who doesn't know whether or not a friend or family member of theirs is okay.

And my heart goes out to the city of Boston.

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment