Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I can't believe Ice & Fire Con is just a few days away...and that I'm not at all certain how I'm going to finish everything that I need to finish between now and when I leave for Ohio.

I confess...that while there are still several changes I'm not fond of in regards to Game of Thrones (as it compares to the books, I mean), so far I'm actually enjoying this season. Which is way more than I can say for last season - even the first half of it. Here's hoping that things will continue like this...

I confess...I think I've already confessed this before, but I'm getting *really* tired of the spam comments on my blogs. It's been recently that it started getting bad, so clearly something has to have changed with blogger/blogspot...get your act together, guys!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment