Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Confessions: Weather and House Woes



I confess...that I was trying very hard not to complain about this ridiculous weather that we've been having...but I've broken, now. It's either cold or rainy or cold *and* rainy, it's unseasonable and I'm tired of it :(

I confess...that what broke me in regards to the weather was when part of our ceiling collapsed in yesterday thanks to all of this wonderful rain that we've been having.

I confess...that on top of the ceiling collapsing in, it turns out we have raccoons living in our attic, and we were up until well past midnight last night dealing with that. I wielded a prop samurai sword while Steve sprayed animal repellant around the giant gaping hole in our ceiling. I'm not sure if it was as hilarious as I thought, or if I was just exhausted and in sheer disbelief of the ridiculousness of it all.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment