Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Confessions




I confess...this weekend I did next to nothing. I mean, that's kind of a lie, because I worked Friday and Saturday nights...but when I wasn't at work, I refused to do anything other than what I wanted to do. It's been a long time - too long - since I've allowed myself to do that...yet go figure, I still feel bad about it ;)

I confess...that next weekend (this coming weekend) can't come fast enough. I have my reasons for feeling this way, but for now I have to keep them to myself ;)

I confess...that after watching Game of Thrones last night and seeing the way that they portrayed Sansa's wedding to Tyrion and the aftermath of that, I seriously considered never watching the show again. The idea is still lurking in the back of my mind. Yes, I am *that* pissed. ::sigh::

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment