Thursday, May 9, 2013

Podcast Roundup

There's always a lot going on in the Podcast world, and throughout the past week or so I myself have been a part of some of it...not to mention the several Ice & Fire Con mentions that have been bandied about ;) So here's a roundup of some great podcasts that I suggest listening to...(a) if you want to hear me and/or (b) if you want to hear more about Ice & Fire Con outside of my recaps (which will continue here on my blog very soon, I promise!)

First, I was featured on Earth Station One's KHAN report last week! (get it? Khan = Con? ;) ) The episode as a whole was a discussion about all the blockbuster movies coming out this summer, but I come in at about the 2:03 mark to talk a bit about how awesome Ice & Fire Con was.

source

And then this week, I was back as a full-on guest host with ESO, to discuss Iron Man 3! I won't go into too much detail in regards to my feelings about this movie here in my blog, because you can hear all about them in ESO Episode 162!

source

Last but not least, A Podcast of Ice & Fire recently put out two episodes in which Amin and Ashley talk about Ice & Fire Con! The first is Episode 106: Kissed by Fire. This one mostly focuses on the Game of Thrones episode that aired on 4/28/2013, but toward the very end of the podcast Amin and Ashley bring up Ice & Fire Con and chat about it for 10-15 minutes.

source

And just *today* APOIAF released Episode 107 - which is all about Ice & Fire Con! So if you attended the con and want to hear Amin & Ashley's take on it, or if you didn't attend and simply want to hear more about it (from a perspective other than mine, I mean), give it a listen!


...Well, that's about all for my Podcast Roundup, and as I already said, I hope to get back on track with the rest of my own Ice & Fire Con recaps very soon :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment