Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Confessions




I confess...despite having read the books, last night's Game of Thrones episode still got to me. There were things I didn't like about the execution of certain ::cough:: events ::cough:: ...but as a whole it was a good episode and I can't believe that there's only one more left this season :(

I confess...I seriously considered showing up at HeroesCon in Charlotte this coming weekend, but after three back to back crazy weekends I'm just not sure I can bring myself to drive up to Charlotte for one day at a con :-/

I confess...speaking of cons, it kills me that everyone feels the need to remind people that while at conventions - and for some reason (probably the heat) especially Dragon*Con - that they have to take showers, wear deodorant, and the like. While things definitely got a bit rank at times last year, it was more due to the heat in general and being in close quarters (like those awful habitrails). Maybe I was lucky, but I don't recall at any point coming across a person who smelled so bad that they clearly hadn't showered and/or used deodorant in days.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment