Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...I'd rather be home watching Battlestar Galactica than doing just about anything else right now. Including what I'm actually doing. As in, working. ::sigh::

I confess...we haven't even officially started our home renovations, and I'm already sick of them. heh.

I confess...part of the issue with said renovations is that apparently the only place that carries the flooring we want is Lowe's, and I really, *really* don't want to buy from Lowe's.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Do you have lumber liquidators in your area? That's where we got our floors and they were HALF the price of Lowe's cheap ass shit. (Pardon my language, but I got so mad with them and their overpriced selection).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the problem was that we fell in love with this one particular flooring. It was a really good brand, and you can get the brand in several places, but the particular, um, color (for lack of a better word) of laminate that we wanted could ONLY be purchased at Lowe's. FML. We did end up finding some similar flooring through Costco for like half the price though, thank God.

      Delete