Thursday, July 4, 2013

What does one do on a rainy holiday?

For my part, the answer is "catch up on some writing" :)

But before I get started on all of that, here are a few fun things I've found today, to keep you busy for at least a few moments if you are having a rainy 4th of July as well!


(No, seriously, I'm DYING over the Captain America skirty one today. What can I say, I'm feeling patriotic...)

And in case you don't throw all of your money at those...check out this BuzzFeed list of "35 Crave & Cringe-Worthy Game of Thrones Items You Can Actually Buy" - while some of them are a bit much, I have to admit that I'm now craving the GoT map wall art, refrigerator magnets, Hodor bumper sticker, and GoT world map skirt.

That said, in regards to that BuzzFeed list, thanks to their kind donations to Ice & Fire Con I can personally attest to the high quality of several of the items that are mentioned -



Okay, I need to stop "browser window shopping" before I spend my entire paycheck. Have a great 4th of July, everyone! (And I hope some of you get to see fireworks, because it's looking pretty darn likely that I won't :-/ )


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment