Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...that I'm kind of just ready for this summer to be OVER. That's partly because Dragon Con marks the end of summer ;) But also partly because it's been a bit disappointing as summers go - no travel, really; lots of working; and of course our house being torn apart for the better part of it :-/

I confess...I'm at the point where I have no idea how I am going to finish everything that needs to be finished before Dragon Con. I may have gotten myself in too deep what with renovating the house, making Dragon Con costumes, and working two jobs all summer.

I confess...that I'm getting annoyed at the fact that Groupon and Living Social emails still won't immediately go into my spam folder. I've been deleting them automatically - without even opening them - for months, and yet they still aren't being labeled as spam. (Despite the fact that if I delete an email from another site even ONCE without opening it, from then on all emails from that site will end up in spam? I don't get it.)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment