Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday, New England style!






I should be at home in South Carolina, painting our house and working on Dragon Con costumes.

But my cousin got married this weekend, and Monday was the only day with affordable flights back home...which means that I have a couple of days to hang out in New England. And what better way to spend them than at my best friend Jenna's family cottage on Lake Mascoma in New Hampshire?


As you can see, it's beautiful up here, and the weather was perfect yesterday and promises to be perfect again today. We'll be whipping up some Bloody Marys in a minute to make this a true Sunday Funday.

(Of course, it will be way more fun if I can stop thinking about the million things I need to do when I get home from this mini vacation...)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment