Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Who's Ready for Dragon Con?!

(Hint: Not this girl :-/ )

Seriously, how is it that I will be IN Atlanta in just TWO days...and I still have so much to do to get ready?!


Part of my not being ready is sheer procrastination; another part is that it was simply a bad idea to think that I could spend this summer working two jobs and renovating my house and still be ready for Dragon Con. Sadly, I've had to scrap a major costume upgrade that I was going to make, and to be honest a few other things for my new costumes are going to be, well, pretty thrown together.

At this point, though, I think I've reached some sort of Zen mindset about the whole thing. At least, I hope that's the case. Because I really almost don't care if some of my costume stuff ends up not finished...I just want to be at Dragon Con, hanging out with my friends and enjoying another amazingly hectic (or hectically amazing?) Con weekend. Because that's what it's all about, no?

source
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment