Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Writer's Block Wednesday: It's past time for me to announce...


 ...there's this thing called..."THE HUMP & BRONTO SHOW...WITH TARA"!

Yup, with *me* :)


As of now, we are still getting things rolling with this webcast (yes, I said WEBCAST ;) ) so as of now we actually aren't doing fully edited episodes. This means several things:

1) We can't promise that we won't offend anyone. (But the truth is, we really don't care all that much.)
2) While we're naturally amazing at segues, there's not much of a "plan" for each episode.
3) However, I can promise that we will talk about the following nearly every week: movies that are in theaters, random television shows (Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, True Blood, etc. - depending on the time of year)
4) Eventually we will offer this in podcast form, but for now it is, as I said, a webcast. So it's video, and you really probably need to watch it on YouTube (though not necessarily live) to get the full, err, picture.
5) We can't promise that we won't offend anyone. (But the truth is, we really don't care all that much.)

(I guess I should also mention that we are in no way, shape, or form safe for work.)

Anyway, Mike is a close friend of mine and has been for over 11 years now...he and John basically grew up together, so of course I met John through him a while back. We have a great time with these webcasts, and honestly that's what it's all about for us is hanging out with each other and enjoying ourselves...well, and I suppose hoping that we at the very least amuse those who watch us ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment