Thursday, October 3, 2013

Out and about on the Internetz...

I really need to make these link share posts a bit more of a regular thing, because I'm always finding interesting things that I'd love to discuss and inevitably forgetting about them ;)

First things first, I have to give a plug to some awesome Song of Ice & Fire fans (yet again, I know)! Some time ago the ebook Tower of Hand: A Flight of Sorrows was published - but they're finally releasing an actual physical copy of it! I don't know about anyone else, but as convenient as ebooks are, I really like to have hard copies of certain books - and this one has been on my list for a while. You can purchase A Flight of Sorrows on Createspace (which, yes, I've already done - because obviously I want to bring it to Ice & Fire Con next year and get Amin from APOIAF and Alex from ToTH to sign it).

source

Next up - eventually I'll do a more personal recap of my trip to Anime Weekend Atlanta last Saturday, but for now I've got a brief con report up on The Geekiary! Check it out, if only for a sneak peak of some cosplay pictures ;)

And last but not least, it's been quite a while since I shared any of my videos, so I figured I'd throw this one in for good measure - a cover of "Roar" by Katy Perry :) Probably not the best I've sounded on this song, because I was losing my voice the night it was recorded, but as cheesy of a song as it is, I do enjoy singing it...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment