Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Confessions: I *am* The Walking Dead, this morning...



I confess...that returning to real life is even more difficult today than it usually is after vacation, because I had the most amazing and eye opening weekend in Atlanta. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be involved as a media/press guest at Walker Stalker Con.

I confess...a big part of the reason it was such an awesome weekend is that I was invited to be part of a press roundtable with Andrew Lincoln - you know, Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead - and I'm still riding on cloud nine over that.

I confess...while I'm on this Walking Dead kick...that I did NOT see last night's episode coming. (If you've watched it, you know what I'm talking about, and that's all I'm going to say to avoid spoiling anyone just yet.)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment