Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...I've never been so happy that I drive a stick shift as I am after this past weekend. I almost hit two deer Friday night when I was driving up into the mountains, and had I been driving an automatic, I definitely would have hit at least one of them - it was foggy, I was rounding a tight corner, and even though I wasn't going fast (*maybe* 35 mph, at most), the thing literally leapt out of the woods and landed right in front of my car. Had I not been able to work both the clutch and the brakes, I wouldn't have stopped in time. So much love for my car right now.

I confess...I learned my lesson last night in terms of writing Walking Dead episode reviews after playing my Walking Dead drinking game. 'Nough said, I think.

I confessI've been thinking about my impending birthday a lot lately. Too much. Turning 30 didn't bother me, but 31, well, I'm not looking forward to.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment