Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Writer's Block Wednesday: A RenFaire Pirate's Life for Me!

Once upon a time, four pirates went to the Carolina Renaissance Festival...


They watched fire eaters...


...ate turkey legs...


...met Renaissance Joker and Harley Quinn...


...caught some of a tournament...


...and clearly had a little too much fun ;)


Really, with how busy I've been this fall I was  beginning to wonder if I'd make it to RenFaire at all. But when my buddy (and fellow Ice & Fire Con organizer) Matt told me that their Pirate-themed weekend was coming up, I knew that I had to *make* time for it. We had a complete blast, of course, though the fact that I thought it would be an 11 AM to 6 PM (or so) day, and it turned into a 10 AM to 11:30ish PM day. But it was worth every minute and I'm so glad I got to go, especially now that RenFaire is over for the year. ::sad:: Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment