Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Birthdays and Facebook breaks FTW!

This past Friday I celebrated my 30th birthday...in Disney World, no less! And that's why I haven't posted much in the past week...and why I missed Monday Confessions ;)


I had a yummy lunch at Biergarten, the German-themed restaurant in EPCOT's World Showcase...including a liter of beer, of course!

(Look, it's nearly as big as my giant head...)

Some good friends came to hang out throughout the day. I hadn't been all that excited about turning (::gulp::) 31, but my fun day helped me forget how old I am now...at least for a little while :)



And on Saturday, some combination of being tired and, I don't know, 31? Made me decide to allow myself a break from Facebook for a little while. The weird thing is, it's been three days and I really don't miss it at all...I may have to reactivate this coming weekend because of blogging and conventioning and all that, but it's definitely been a much-needed hiatus. I'm not one to 'hang out' on Facebook, watching my News Feed or whatever, but that doesn't mean I don't spend too much time on it anyway. So I'm Facebook free and happy...at least for a few more days! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment