Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday Confessions



I confess...it's possible I'm enjoying this break from Facebook a little too much. I wanted to give myself at least a week, but that time frame was over a couple of days ago...and yet with each day that passes, I want less and less to reactivate my account.

I confess...I've been reading my first Stephen King novel (yes, EVER) and I've been generally enjoying it...but holy crap this thing is over 850 pages long, and it's needed to be over for several hundred of those...yet I still have over 100 pages to go. ::sigh::

I confess...despite being in bed by about 10:30 almost every work night for the past week or so, I'm still having trouble dragging my butt out of bed at 7 AM. This from a girl who never used to hit the snooze button once. Not even in college. Bahhh.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment