Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...I really didn't care about the Superbowl because um, Seahawks and Broncos? I'm more of a baseball girl anyway, so when my friend said "It's like having a Mariners/Rockies World Series"...well, I got a good chuckle out of that. However, I'm glad the Seahawks won, because I really really don't like Peyton Manning. (His head looks like a giant foot. I mean, really.)

I confess...this morning was pretty much a disaster. I'm not usually one to excessively complain about Mondays (or Monday mornings) but between having to run in the pouring rain, somehow taking way longer to get ready than I thought, dealing with silly drivers on the way to work, and then arriving here to what seemed like an explosion of messes...well, can I just go back to bed, please?

I confess...I keep trying to get into new TV shows - Helix and Black Sails being the newest ones - but I just never 'feel them' the way I immediately got attached to shows like X Files, BSG, even Lost. Am I being too picky? I don't know.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. haha Your comment about Manning's head made me laugh out loud. I'm a diehard Seahawks fan, but the game was kind of boring and I almost started feeling sad for the Bronco's. It was hard to watch haha

    ReplyDelete