Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...I should have gone grocery shopping yesterday, but instead I was lazy, and today I'm going to pay for it because I'll have to go after work :-/

I confess...the curry mustard sauce from Tropical Chicken in Greenville is seriously dangerous. (As in, it's so good that I consume way too much of it and I highly doubt it's very healthy.)

I confess...that I've had this crazy Walking Dead revelation about Lizzie and Mika possibly being in line with the twin boys, Billy and Ben, from the comics. And I can't stop thinking about it. I mean, Carol has even basically 'adopted' Lizze and Mika the way Andrea and Dale 'adopted' Billy and Ben. Lizzie is clearly crazy like Ben. Mika is clearly 'weak' in Lizzie's eyes the way Billy was 'weak' in Ben's. The question is whether or not Carl will come into play here...I guess we'll see!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment