Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...it's been a long time since I've felt this tired. But it was mostly worth it ;) Con Nooga this weekend was a blast, and staying up for last night's new Walking Dead episode was worth it as well.

I confess...I was wondering why I didn't have nearly as much fun at Dragon Con 2013 as I did at Dragon Con 2012, but this weekend kind of cemented the fact that as much as I love wearing costumes, that's not what I want the focus of my convention trips to be. It's just too time consuming, especially considering how much I've enjoyed panels and writing workshops at other conventions.

I confess...speaking of conventions, I want there to be a multi-genre con that's held in downtown Greenville. Wonder what it would take to make that happen... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment