Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...despite being 31 years old, it's difficult at times for me to be as mature as I should. But at the end of the day, the knowledge that I am in fact more professional than certain people who are in their 40s, 50s, and even 60s, makes me feel a heck of a lot better about certain things. (Yes, I know that this is a bit vague, and I apologize for that.)

I confess...going to Barnes & Noble is a very dangerous thing for me to do, but yesterday I gave into the temptation anyway. Oops?

I confess...yesterday I had to carry my 65 pound Retriever mix across a bridge that was essentially a giant metal grate. I'm not sure what about it bothered her more - the fact that she could see through it or the fact that it was probably uncomfortable to her feet - but really, what the heck, Swamp Rabbit Trail? Build a proper bridge!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment