Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...it's probably more than a little bit sad that I feel it's a big deal that I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend. This is a big thing for several reasons, not the least of which is that I almost never go see movies in the theater.

I confess...for many many months now I've been really withdrawn from my friends/friendships. I'm trying to correct that now, but as I'm also dealing with some personal issues (and because most of the people I need to reconnect with know this) it's even harder than it should be. Thank God I have so many wonderful and understanding people in my life...

I confess...I got a bit of news this morning that should have either excited or upset me, but I kinda don't feel much of anything about it. Noooot really sure if this is because of the things that I'm dealing with, or because I'm afraid to explore how I really feel about it. Bah.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment