Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...some neighborhood children dropped a stray dog off at my house yesterday, likely because they know I have dogs and take good care of them? Regardless, Rigby is being kind of a jerk, so I'm not sure how long I can keep this dog around, nor do I really have the time to figure out where he came from (especially when it's likely he was dropped off in the neighborhood on purpose and his 'owners' don't want him back). He's super sweet so I just feel so bad :( Posts on Craigslist and Reddit haven't done any good so I just don't know where to go from here.

I confess...it's after 1:30 PM and I know I should eat lunch but I'm just not sure I can stomach it...nothing like stress to kill one's appetite ;)

I confess...this dreary weather needs to stop! It's summer, darnit, but it's hard to enjoy that when it's constantly raining or threatening to rain...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment