Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday: The Past Four+ Months of Articles!

Though I haven't been the best at keeping up with this blog (thanks to a busy and very trying summer), I've written a lot over at The Geekiary...so even though it's not that much of a 'throwback', here's a long list of the articles I posted there!

Convention Coverage

Selfie with Norman Reedus at SDCC!














Editorial Articles



TV Series Recommendations






Interviews



Summer Cosplay Series!


Episode Reviews


Game of Thrones

The Leftovers


...so as you can see, I *was* quite busy writing...and yes, part of the reason I've been so quiet here on this blog is that I simply didn't have the energy to keep up with both. But as I said Monday, I hope to have time to write some real posts on here fairly soon :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment