Thursday, November 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Two Nieces & a Nephew...

Here's the hard truth: I've never been one for kids. I've always leaned toward the idea of not having any of my own, and the older I get, the more the idea of bringing children into this world scares me.

But I certainly don't hate children, and there are three in particular who have brought me a lot of joy - my 8-year-old niece Savannah, 5-year-old nephew Spencer, and 3-year-old niece CC.

So in honor of the fact that my sister Jenni (Savannah and Spencer's mom) recently announced that she was pregnant again, and because just a couple of days ago we found out it was a boy, I thought I'd share some photos from Fall 2011...the first fall when we had all three of these awesome kids in our lives :)


Savannah and I
Spencie (on the right) with his buddy Jordan
Christy with CC...I can't believe how big she's gotten since this picture!

Hard to believe that this time next year I'll be an aunt to FOUR kids! Holidays just keep getting crazier and crazier ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment