Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Confessions



I confess...I think I'm getting to be a hard nut for The Walking Dead to crack. While I was shocked over last night's midseason finale (and admittedly, I even cried a bit), the more I think about it the easier it's becoming to just shrug it off. I seriously think that the only way they could really get me nowadays is if Rick, Michonne, or Daryl died.

I confess...I officially 'gave up' on NaNoWriMo yesterday afternoon. I was still over 15,000 words short and there were other things I needed to do yesterday. Oh well...I guess there's always next year :-/

I confess...I used to think that Cyber Monday was *way* better than Black Friday...but nope. Last year *and* this year, the deals are nowhere near as good as they were on Friday. ::sigh::

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment