Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Recent Smoothie Obsession

A while back I was "gifted" a Nutri Ninja blender, but with the holidays and whatnot I hadn't been able to use it in a while. Then I found a peanut butter banana smoothie recipe online, and the rest is history.

(No seriously, I've drank one of these almost every day for the past two weeks.)



Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

1 medium banana (size isn't super important unless you're really picky about how much it tastes like banana)
2 rounded/heaping teaspoons peanut butter
1/3 cup plain OR vanilla yogurt (depending on how sweet you want it)
1/2 cup milk (I use 2% but skim is okay as well)
2 large ice cubes (my fridge makes tiny ice cubes so I have to use more like 6 of them, haha)

- Combine all ingredients and blend!

...and if any of my friends have smoothie recipe suggestions, my ears (or inbox, whatever) are open!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment