Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Confessions



I confess...UPS is literally the worst these days. I had to call three separate times and muddle through several automated menus just to get a bill paid for work...only to be told that they've changed their policies (without sending us any warning) and we have no choice but to comply immediately. On top of that, they're using the word 'replenish' and they clearly have no idea what that word means.

I confess...Later this week we'll finally start getting more SDCC info, and I'm both nervous and excited to [hopefully] start really filling in my schedule for it!

I confess...I feel like there need to be some changes in my future, I'm just not sure about the exact details - especially the "when". The 'what' and the 'why', thankfully, are a bit more certain, though that doesn't make them any less scary ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment