Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Confessions



I confess...I'm still at a loss about what to write in this blog, these days. I have another ASOIAF re-read installment almost finished, but don't feel like finding or making a picture for it. I could post about my recent vacation (Hawaii and San Diego for Comic-Con) but that just feels like too much work. Blargh.

I confess...I keep conveniently forgetting how soon Dragon Con is. Because I don't have most of my cosplays ready. And I'm not really excited about any of them anyway. And Dragon Con being so close means that summer is almost over. And yes this is a Monday Confessions post full of complaining. ::sigh::

I confess...I'm still struggling to finish my SDCC articles anyway, and that's what I'll be focusing on today (and maybe tomorrow?). So this blog still takes a backseat. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment