Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Pelzer Springs Ranch Open House is in just TWO days!

For the past year or so (a little more than that, actually) my sister and brother-in-law have been working hard to start making a living off the family farm. Nowadays they raise pigs and cows, have a giant garden, and recently started keeping bee hives.

I'm super proud of the fact that this weekend they'll be having their first open house. It's from 2-6 PM at Pelzer Springs Ranch, 169 Berry Road, Pelzer SC 29669. See the pictures below for more information...I'll be volunteering, hope to see you there!

You can also find them at the Fountain Inn Farmer's Market on Saturdays from 8 AM to 12 PM, or check out their Facebook page :)



Ugh, I apologize that this is sideways. I rotated and saved it properly, but for some reason it won't upload to my blog that way ::sigh::

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment