Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday Confessions



I confess...it's Dragon Con week and I'm excited and anxious, simultaneously wondering how I'll make it through the next few days as I impatiently await seeing all the people I love again, and how I'll make it through the convention itself without falling apart.

I confess...I feel very 'meh' about Fear the Walking Dead and to be honest it's mostly because the show has killed off the three named black characters introduced in the first episode. And it's only had two episodes. Not good. Not good.

I confess...some time ago I created a secret Facebook group for all my awesome friends who are going to Dragon Con and I just love it and love everyone in it and okay now I'm allowing myself to feel more excited than anxious :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment