Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Confessions



I confess...I've been slacking on these Monday Confessions since forgetting to write one up the day I came back from Dragon Con. Which I find pretty sad considering that's like 98% of what this blog is lately. This is my attempt to make sure these posts continue, at the very least. Boring as they are. Sigh.

I confess...I actually cooked something last week, really cooked something, for the first time in ages, and everything came out just fine and the person I cooked for liked it and this made me remember how much I once enjoyed cooking. And I kinda want to get back to that, now.

I confess...I'm taking an accounting course and the first several weeks were a piece of cake, then suddenly last week I just couldn't wrap my head around the homework and it gave me one hell of a headache. So I guess at this point I'll see how this one class pans out before making the final decision to continue taking accounting courses. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment