Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Confessions



I confess...I tried going to Fall for Greenville yesterday and realized that I'm pretty much over it. Or at least over the food tent part of it. I ended up grabbing a beer at a bar and walking around with that was great because I didn't have to buy stupid tickets or anything. Who knows if I'll ever go back, though.

I confess...I didn't dislike the Walking Dead season premiere, but I'm maybe kind of underwhelmed by it for some reason? I can't really figure out how I feel.

I confess...speaking of TWD, I was supposed to go to Walker Stalker Con over Halloween and now I'm just super torn about it because I don't really have the money at the moment (lots of unplanned expenses have come up lately), plus other reasons that I'll get into - either in a Geekiary article or a blog entry here - soon enough. I probably won't [be able to?] go, and I both hate that and am relieved about it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment